As you may know that I uploaded a new ConfigMgr video series, and some videos have prerequisites still linked with the old video series. I received a lot of questions about what is the best way to approach this.
The original thought was not to link new video series with the old one, however, some content in the old series was too good to ignore. So I avoided re-doing what had already been done.
Here is how I would recommend you to follow along. You could change it if you know the concept beforehand. I will (sometime soon) add a short description of each video as well. Any video from previous video series has “(P)” in the beginning just to differentiate.
Last updated on 13th Oct 2020
- ConfigMgr Fundamentals
This concept is still valid and all basics are applicable to ConfigMgr CB.
- Part 1: Intro to ConfigMgr (SCCM) Lab Setup
This is a quick intro to the new video series and the main reason why I recorded it
- Part 2: Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2002 Lab Overview
Lab overview gives you an overall idea of what to expect
- Part 3: Configuration Manager (SCCM) CB Software Requirements
- Part 4: Configuration Manager(SCCM) CB 2002 VMs Configuration
- Part 5: Configuration Manager (SCCM) Lab Promote DC
- Part 6: VHDs for Configuration Manager CB Lab Setup
- Part 7: ConfigMgr (SCCM | MECM ) Full Prerequisites Installation
- Part 8: ConfigMgr (SCCM | MECM) CB 2002 Installation
- Part 9: ConfigMgr (SCCM) CB 2002 Post Installation Tasks
- (P) Part 12 – SCCM Client Push install in detail
- (P) Part 13 – SCCM Client Manual Installation/Uninstallation
- (P) Part 14 – SCCM Client GPO Install
Create a new share on the VHD we created for Content Source.
- Part 10: ConfigMgr(SCCM) Client Push Installation Service Account
- (P) Part 15 – Update SCCM Server: Quick n Easy
This is a rundown of the ConfigMgr update procedure and important logs are mentioned in it.
- (P) Part 16 – Application Deployment Through Software Center
- (P) Part 17 – Operating System Deployment with SCCM
- (P) Part 19: Using Answer File In A Task Sequence
- (P) Part 20 – SCCM Reporting Services Point
- (P) Part 21 | SCCM Software Updates Deployment Fundamentals
- (P) Part 22 – Software Update Point Role Installation and Configuration
- (P) Part 23 – Manual Software Updates with SCCM through Software Update Point
- (P) Part 24 – Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR) in SCCM
- (P) Part 25 – Capture Reference Image With SCCM
- Part 11: ConfigMgr (SCCM) HTTPS/PKI Configuration
- Part 12: ConfigMgr Fallback Status Point Configuration In Detail
Leave in the comments if you have any questions.
Happy learning 😃